Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Researching Murray Connor

Good Evening,
I am trying to compile a family history for myself and my children. I discovered that my grandfather was a member of your organisation by googling his name.
-----Due to a house fire, I have no photos of my grandparent, and have sketchy information at best from my parents.
-----It would be greatly appreciated if you could email me with any information that you may have regarding my Grandfather.

Regards, Rebecca Connor
_____________________________________
We have nothing on file for Rebecca, but I have referred her to NZDF Archives for Murray's service records.
-----What we need are photos from any time in his career, anecdotes or anything else that would be of interest to the family.
-----Email or post them to me and I'll collate what we have to send on.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment