Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Battles of Coral & Balmoral - FO party members?

From Neil Bradley:
As a result of my report about a reunion, I have been asked to write a NZers point of view about the battles of Coral and Balmoral in May 1968 for the NZ Govt history web site. 
---I am trying to put names to the FO party members of Mike Harvey’s (c/s 31), Wally Steward (c/s 33) and Martin Steeds (c/s 34), so that they can be mentioned.  
---I had both Truck Carr and Red Whyte at c/s 32, although Red was replaced by Dick Wharerau towards the end of May.
---I also remember seeing Mike Thornton at Balmoral attached to the armd elements. Was there anyone that we know of with him as perhaps a Bty Sig.
---Any information could you please send direct to me at nbradley@bradleygroup.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment