Thursday, March 27, 2008

David Lackey sends us two very good stories

"I do believe we should affiliate with RNZRSA. . It seems to me that the RSA now properly represents the interests of a great number of Vietnam-era gunners and it would be churlish, to my mind, to take any other stance."
[And of course we're also interested in pre-Vietnam Gunners . . . yes, there are many . . . and those yet to come.]

"I'm sorry to say I will miss Tribute 08 but wish everyone a most enjoyable and successful reunion.

"Many thanks for all your good efforts with the blog and newsletters which I find most interesting and very professional.

"Talk of both Steve Weir and Kim Morrison in the latest issue, brought back the following memories - something you may care to consider for the record:"
[
Sorry, these two stories were just too good to share with you right now – you'll have to wait for the next issue of The New Zealand Gunner.]

"I mingle, on a regular basis with the Ottawa gunners - good blokes all, and their battery is doing impressive stuff in Afghanistan."

Ubique

David Lackey
9 Bracken Court
Ottawa
ONT K1J 8N5
CANADA
dlackey1@sympatico.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment