Monday, June 23, 2008

. . . and they're coming in strength

G'Day from Kim McGrath, President, Australian Artillery Association:

Check out our Australian Artillery Association website:
australianartilleryassociation.com/home_page.htm and click on the Taupo Reunion ad for the Power Point presentation of our planned sojourn.
-----My particular mini-group will be travelling unaccompanied due to Timeshare accommodation. It sleeps six but will be a bit crowded - as long as I'm the only one snoring it will be OK.
-----I've never been to NZ before, although I was supposed to be posted to Waiouru for a few months back in the Eighties, therefore I/we intend to make a meal of it.
-----Your invitation mentions that it will be mixed functions so I am leaving it up to the individuals that wish to come over whether they bring wives/partners.

Ubique,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment