Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Gunners' Perpetual Calendar

Hi to everyone

At Frank Hopkinson's suggestion (a good one) I'm preparing an on-line perpetual calendar to remind us of significant, recurring gunner dates and events.
-----Now, I could do that all by myself, but I'm a sharing/caring kind of guy and I just know you'd love to be involved. (That this would save me much personal time and effort doesn't enter into my thinking . . . yeah, right!)
-----Don't hesitate just because you think 'someone else' will contribute - they already think you will, so don't let me down! I'm relying on our collective memory and knowledge here, and I'll sort out any duplications where necessary.

  • Battles?
  • Anniversaries?
  • Significant events?
  • Anything else?

You can visit the embryo calendar (read-only) by clicking here: www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ga46r0s3v7ngd8oc1ruo0bf5c0%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Pacific/Auckland

Looking forward to a deluge of replies.

Cheers, Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment